Learn Anytime, Anywhere
Enjoy learning, wherever you are, whenever you want: on your mobile, tablet or desktop. Online learning is fast and convenient & resources are ALWAYS at your fingertips!
Talk to our Experts
Our friendly team of experts is on hand to answer your questions and provide you with full backup and support whenever you need it.
Optional Accreditation is available for schools & individual VIP Members who achieve the required standard. View details…
7 Steps to Becoming an Outstanding Coach
in Your School - FAST!
Who is it for?
The only online training built with evidence-based impact to turn time-strapped Teachers, School Leaders & Support Staff into outstanding coaches so they can coach colleagues & learners in 15 minutes flat (or even less).
You can work through this interactive & practical course “step-by-step” at your own pace and either “blitz it” in a few days or pace yourself over a year.
- Try our course now for just £1!
- Instant Access to Member-Only Content
- Self-Study / Work At Your Own Pace
- Upgrade or Cancel Any Time!
- In addition to the FREE features
- All (130+) Videos, Tasks & Downloadable Resources included
- "Foolproof" Coaching Toolkit
- Individual Coaching Plans
- Email Support
- In addition to the PRO features
- Phone support
- Priority Support & Updates
- Regular LIVE 1:1 Coaching Support & Accountability Calls
- Your Own Dedicated Coach
- 2 x 1:1 Practical Coaching Skills Assessments & Personalised Tips
- Access to Masters Credits
This course is for people in schools who are looking for…
1) The most cost-effective way to improve teaching, leadership & results on a tight budget
* A one day course will cost you between £299-£499 + Travel + Cover costs & you’ll only get around 4 hours content (and hopefully a nice lunch!) — This course is 23 hours.
* Research shows that within 24 hours we’ve forgotten 50-80% of what we’ve learned, and after 30 days we’ll only remember 2-3%. — When you sign up for this course we’ll give you 1 year’s membership so you can ‘dip back in’ to ‘refresh’ yourself & deepen your knowledge whenever you want so that you’ll retain even more! (You can then continue your access for a nominal fee of just £4.99 per month forever if you’d like to!)
* You can save a fortune by reducing sickness, absence and the number of staff leaving
* Less work-related stress and more confidence & effectiveness in roles (eg leadership, teaching & managing behaviour)
* Lower truancy rates, improved engagement & better behaviour for learning (you’ll get a lot less conflict & confrontation!)
* Just by using our unique ‘questioning’ strategy you’ll find that your pupils make better progress, ‘recall’ improves in exams and therefore results go up!
* Schools using this system have gone from ‘Inadequate’ & ‘Requires Improvement’ to ‘Good’ and ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted Inspection Rating)
* Staff have been coached from ‘3s’ & ‘4s’ to ‘2s’ & ‘1s’ in 6 weeks or less! (Ofsted Verified)
* All 3 ‘failing’ & ‘struggling’ schools supported by a National Support School who used our coaching training increased GCSE Results, going from 37% to 60%; from 40% to 55% and from “20-odd up to 55%“
* Combined reading, writing & maths from 37% to 64% in 1 Year
* Increase in ‘value added’ scores
* Better progress and attainment (eg English grades boosted from a ‘D’ to an ‘A’, Maths GCSE grade boosted from a ‘D’ to a ‘B’, Science coursework grades went from D+E to B+A*, SATS level increased from 4a to 6b, under-achieving pupils doubled their rate of progress to achieved their age-related targets (or above) and end of year targets)
2) A way to work less hard & make more impact
Most courses teach you low impact 20-odd year old models like GROW — When you sign up for this course we’ll teach you our 12-Step Model which is proven to consistently out-perform ALL other models
3) A strategy for busy people to get better results with less effort – FAST!
* Most models take take 30-60 minutes — When you learn our 12-Step Model you’ll get better results in just 15 minutes (or less!)
* Our FAST Model will take you 5 minutes flat (or even less!) so it’s perfect for when you’re caught in the corridor or are pressed for time & need “quick fix”.
4) 100% Personalised & Relevant CPD
You’re lucky if 50% of content is relevant on one a one day course. Our approach means that your CPD is 100% personalised & relevant which can help your colleagues and pupils to work more effectively and meet their performance targets. They also tend to become more confident, motivated & happier along the way!
5) Lasting impact
Things rarely change following a one day course as ‘good intentions’ are rarely turned into ‘action’. — This course ensures that you can implement and apply the knowledge effectively in your everyday role and will change the way you work forever!
6) A flexible way to learn at your own pace (whenever you want!)
* A one day course forces you to attend on a specific day and time — This course means you can learn on ANY DAY at ANY TIME that’s convenient to you, so you can easily fit this in around your everyday work.
* A one day course forces you to work at a ‘general’ pace, which may be “too slow” or “too fast” for you. Research shows people tend to lose concentration after about 15-20 minutes, so when you sign up for this course you can learn whenever you want in “bite-size” chunks which range from about 10 seconds to 14 minutes 44 seconds. It’s flexible so you’ll be learning step-by-step at your own speed – you can work for a few minutes or few hours and either “blitz it” in a few weeks or pace yourself over a year – it’s entirely up to you!
7) No cover or travel headaches!
* A one day course costs your school extra money in cover costs & means that you have to spend hours setting cover work (and then sometimes return to chaos!) — When you learn online you can avoid this by doing your training in your non-contact or PPA time, or even as an ‘evening class’ if you prefer?!
* As well as substantial expense, travelling to a one day course is often time-consuming and stressful, especially if you have to find a new venue or deal with things like trains running late or traffic jams! — You can avoid all of that hassle when you learn online from the comfort of your classroom, office or home.
Founder & Coaching in Schools Expert
Former teacher & school leader Annie learnt ‘corporate coaching’ from the best in the business. She then developed this powerful coaching system for busy people in the education sector – which is proven to dramatically improve teaching, progress & results. (Ofsted verified)
VIP Coach Team
1:1 Help & Support
Our highly experienced VIP Coaches are on standby to help and support you every step of the way. As a PRO member you’ll be supported via email. And if you opt for VIP Membership your coach will also work 1:1 with you via phone, skype or face-to-face meetings.
Entrepreneur, BBC1 Apprentice Finalist, School Governor
Claire is founder of School Speakers, the UK’s No1 agency providing quality motivational speakers for schools, colleges and universities. This is a valuable resource for your coaching as School Speakers will help you to enthuse, motivate and inform your staff and learners.
”Not only has it provided a new range of skills for the staff involved...It has had a measurable impact on lesson grades and the quality of teaching & learning”
Deputy Assistant Director
Education Improvement Service, Derbyshire LA
”I have seen the percentage of good teaching in school rise from 17% when I started to 43% after 7 weeks”
Parkland Infant School
”The coaching programme has made me a more confident and effective leader”